There are many reasons why you should restart your computer. Windows 10 is responsive, other pesky malware attacks are your claims, or you just want a unique start. However, if you encounter the “An error occurred while restarting your computer” error, you can even fix some errors by resetting your controls.
As a bug, as the detail itself suggests, it puts your computer in the same state and does not actually reset. Even worse, in some scenarios, your computer can get stuck in a reset loop, making it impossible for your device to boot properly. Luckily, you can prepare for these topics by following our learning systems below. go onread, learn a lot and learn how to solve a problem.
What Causes The Error “Your Computer Restarted Encountered A Problem Of Its Own”?
If you see an error on your screen, you may not be able to restart or boot your device, depending on where you see the error. Here are some other deviations of error messages in different versions of Windows 10:
An extreme error variant can be seen in the monitor screenshot above, where instead of a zero reset, errors occur when trying to update a Windows 10 system. See
If you find that any of these messages are available at the end of your reset plan, you should follow some troubleshooting steps to help you reboot your operating system properly. Read on to learn the very important steps to recover your computer.
Fixed: C”There Was A Problem Restarting Your Computer” Message
Does resetting PC Fix Update issues?
Yes, resetting Windows 10 results in a proper clean build of Windows 10, which basically reinstalls the full set of product drivers, thoughYou will probably need to download a few drivers that Windows cannot automatically obtain. . . **cr** **cr**
Here are the various methods you can use to restore a working device and get rid of the annoying error. Don’t worry, if you’re stuck in a redesign cycle, our methods can help you fix it.
Note. It is recommended that this error be present in both major versions of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Most of the tactics below can also fix the problem with these operating systems. However, some steps may be different as our only article is mainly about Windows 10.
Depending on the state of your home device, you can either try to fix the problem or prevent your amazing computer from getting stuck in an amazing endless loop. Our methods will probably discuss all possible solutions for different scenarios.
You will need a local read/write user account to perform most of the steps, as well as the steps in the message below. Do you need help? Check out How to make a local user an administrator in Windows 10 Tutorial.
Method 1: Run System File Checker
One of the main common causes of a redesign error is system file corruption. When important dot files of your Windows 10 software are deleted or corrupted, they can prevent anyone’s PC from being reset. Running a system check registry (SFC scan) may successfully repair these files and attempt to reset them again. Follow the instructions below to fix the error.
- Locate the desired command prompt, then right-click on the nearest matching result and select “Run as administrator”. If prompted, enter your local user password or contact your administrator for assistance.
- With a command prompt window open, type sfc /scannow and press Enter to return to scanning your computer.
- Wait until the scan is 100% complete. Make sure you don’t close the command line and do not turn off the computer during this process, as this will completely reset the progress.
- It is possible that any system errors that are found will be fixed automatically. This allows the electronic files associated with the “A serious problem occurred while restarting your computer” error to help recover and function properly.
- Restart your laptop or computer and try restarting your computer again.
How do I fix there was a problem resetting my computer?
Go to “Start” and run the command prompt as an administrator.
Type the command “sfc /scannow” and press Enter. This will start checking the program file.
When you’re done, type “exit” to exit the command line.
Restart to restart someone’s computer.
Run command prompt as administrator.
If this method didn’t work for you, or if your computer is currently stuck in a reset loop, go to method 2 below. 2: Use
Methods To Restore Your System
How can I do format my computer?
Swipe in from most of the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, then tap Change PC settings.
Tap or click Update, then Recovery, then tap or select Recovery.
In the Remove everything and reinstall Windows section, tap or click Get Started.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
Once you’ve set up a system restore point, you’ll most likely be able to revisit the problem and fix the errors automatically. Returning to any of the points, many of them, in fact, send your computer back in time. method
This only works if your remark was made when the “There was a problem restarting your wonderful computer” error has not yet occurred on the best computer. However, it is definitelyworth a try because your files cannot be corrupted during a system restore.
- In the system restore search bar. In the results, be sure to select Create a restore point of some sort.
- The system properties windows will open. Here, go to the “Special system protection” tab, as shown in the picture.
- Click the System Restore button.
- When the System Restore window opens, click Next.
- Select the item where you want to return the money. Your system can automatically create restore points after updating and installing the platform. Select the appropriate return item and click “Next”.
- Simply follow the new on-screen instructions to restore the wizard to return your system to a specific point in the past. When you’re done, check if you can restart your computer.
Method System 3: Software Renaming And Registration
For one particular method, we will again use the command line to restorea large number of important system files, including the registry of the tools themselves. This method is designed to address various causes, including corruption and malware.
Note. Even if your computer is currently stuck in a reset loop, you can still access the command prompt and possibly solve a new problem from there. All you have to do is use the Startup Repair tool.
Follow the rest of the steps carefully! Using commands can easily lead to problems if the instructions are entered incorrectly.
- Type command prompt into the search bar located on our taskbar. Right-click the search results and select “Run as owner”.
- Enter each of the following three commands on the keyboard. Be sure to press Enter on your main keyboard after each line to run the command:
Does resetting PC Fix Update issues?
Ultimately, the answer is that “resetting the laptop erases the current state software, including all the problems that the experts say you have encountered, and allows you to start over. It is easier and faster to go through a pure state than to identify and then eliminate all the problems that may arise – after all, in
cd %windir%\system32\configren system system.001ren computer software.001
- When you’re done, close the command prompt by typing and “exit” and press enter, then change your computer. You can add another attempt to reset if the download was successful
Method 4: Disable ReAgentc.exe
Some Windows 10 users reported that the “There was a problem restarting your computer” error disappeared immediately after the ReAgentc.exe restriction.
Is it worth factory resetting PC?
Windows itself recommends a hard reset as a possible way to improve the performance of computers that are not working properly. Users who choose to keep files available must decide whether to remove pre-installed personal apps.
This process is associated with this Windows Recovery Environment. You can disable it from the command line. Don’t forget to write down our tips! Using commands can easily cause problems if commands are entered incorrectly.
- Type Command Prompt into the search bar located on this taskbar. Right-click the entries and select “Run as administrator”.
- Type reactc /disable and enter the content.
- Re-enable the ReAgentc.exe process by typing reagenc /enable. Click “Accept” again.
- Close Command Prompt and restart your current computer. Once you’ve started, you can try restarting your computer again.
Method 5: Update Windows After Windows Defender
Windows Defender is a built-in gadget that helps you fix important computer problems. Its main goal is to fight againstscams, major threats, and other security issues, but it’s often useful for other purposes as well.
Is it worth factory resetting PC?
Windows itself recommends resetting as an effective way to improve the performance of a computer that is not performing well. Users who choose to keep their files need to know if they want to remove the pre-installed applications from our computer.
How do I factory reset my laptop Windows 10 without losing data?
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap on “Settings” and you should tap on “Change PC settings”.
Tap or click https://formatupdate.com and Recovery, and if yes, tap or click Recovery.
Under Update your personal computer without affecting your files, click or click Start.
Follow the prompts on the screen.